Saturday 13 December 2014

Busy Mom

Oh my goodness I took a break for awhile as some of you may know. It's been a little insane.

Below is a little list that will give you an idea of the last several months...

School. My son starting school (which will be on my next post). Memorial for 200 some odd people. The flu. Traveling with two kids and husband in car for five days (back and forth). Death of Aunt. Art deadlines. Moving family. Homework. Papers. Started a novel. Husband started school.

I'm sure this list could continue. I think the important part of this crazy busy schedule is that my son is thriving and surviving the chaos that is life. For that I am more than grateful. Anyway, this was meant to be a short update as the bigger more important post will be tomorrow.

Tomorrow's post in on acceptance.

With Love and Gratitude,
A.W.

No comments:

Post a Comment